tell us where to ship your free hero's pride patch
Thank you for requesting your FREE Hero’s Pride patch. Here’s what to do next.
Hero’s Pride Free Patch Giveaway – Official RulesThis promotion is not run, administered, endorsed, either directly or indirectly, by Facebook, Instagram, Meta, or LinkedIn. Any information collected is not collected by Facebook, Instagram, Meta, or LinkedIn.
- Eligibility: Hero’s Pride Free Patch Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Participant(s)”). Employees of Hero’s Pride (“Main Sponsor”), and the parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Main Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Eligibility Dates: Promotion begins on May 1, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, Participants need to visit the website and fill out the form located on page, indicating their name and the address where they want the free patch to be shipped. No purchase is required. To enter By Mail, Participants need to send a postcard with their First and Last Name, Address including City, State and Zip Code, Phone Number, and Email address to Hero’s Pride – Attn: Hero’s Pride Free Patch Giveaway – 8964 Oso Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311. Omitting any portion of entry information will invalidate the entry. Only postcards will be accepted.
- Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive one (1) Promotion entry per month during the Promotion Period. Entries by mail will be counted based on postmark or digital entry receipt date, and only one entry per month per contestant will be counted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Promotion Fulfillment: Main Sponsor will ship one (1) patch to each Participant.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MAIN SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN PARTICIPANT MAY NOT RECEIVE PATCH, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. MAIN SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
- Giveaway: Each validated Participant will receive one (1) free Hero’s Pride patch, shipped free of charge to him or her. No refund or compensation will be made by Main Sponsor in the event the promotion may not be fulfilled
- Release: By receipt of the patch, recipient agrees to release and hold harmless Hero’s Pride and Emblem Enterprises, Inc., and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes recipient’s consent to Main Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of recipient’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, including social media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Main Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Main Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Main Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Main Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Main Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Los Angeles, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Hero’s Pride Free Patch Giveaway – Official Rules, 8964 Oso Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311, prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
- Main Sponsor: Emblem Enterprises, Inc., 8964 Oso Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311.